What is the difference between Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum, CBD Isolate, and Hemp Seed Oil?
Broad Spectrum CBD is a hybrid blend of Full Spectrum CBD and CBD Isolate. Like Full Spectrum CBD, other naturally-occuring compounds found within the plant and preserved in the extract. Like CBD Isolate, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is completely removed in processing
– Provides the full range of benefits from Cannabis plant
– No risk of psychoactive side effects
– Will not test positive for THC
– Less clinical research has been conducted
– Processing makes this CBD type less available