What is the difference between Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum, CBD Isolate, and Hemp Seed Oil?
Full Spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) is an extract that contains all compounds found naturally occurring in the plant, including naturally-occuring terpenes, essential vitamins, fatty acids, protein, and more.
– Provides the full range of benefits from cannabis plant
– Undergoes less processing vs. other types of CBD
– THC content may have psychoactive, sedative, and other side effects
– May show up on drug tests or cause legal complications
– May have strong natural odor and flavor